Hint: The password should be at least seven characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols like ! " ? $ % ^ & ).
PharmPsych takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know that you can trust us with your personal information.
Information We Collect About You & Why We Need Your Personal Information
PharmPsych collects “Personal Information” about you such as your name, email address, website, etc. Here are some of the ways we collect your personal information:
- When you use certain interactive tools or services
- When you request that we send you newsletters by mail or email about our service
- When we conduct surveys or ask you for your feedback to help make our service better
We may need your personal information in order to
- Respond to your email requests for information and/or customer service.
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements
- Conduct research and measurement activities
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities
We may collect "Non-Personal Information" – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, mobile devices, and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to PharmPsych.
You trust us with your Personal Information. So, we do everything we can to make sure your information is safe in our systems. The following are the things we will not do with your personal information:
- We WILL NOT sell your personal information to anyone, such as third parties
- We WILL NOT send you newsletters or promotional mail or email if you tell us not to
You Control Your Personal Information
PharmPsych conducts most of its business electronically. You can tell us at: [email protected] if you no longer want to receive any promotional mail or email from us.
If you are under age 13, a law called the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) says that we must have a parent's permission before we may collect and use your Personal Information. We will need this permission before you are able to post comments on a topic, page, or post.
Note to parents of children under the age of 13: You are welcome to email us at: [email protected] to review any identifiable information we have collected about your child. If you desire, you may request that we delete this information and/or specify that we collect no more of your child's information. Please note that we will need to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child to ensure that the person is in fact the child's parent or legal guardian.
When We May Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information for the following reasons:
- For safety reasons, or if we have reason to believe that disclosing your Personal Identification is required by law, or is otherwise reasonable to protect someone from possible injury, we may do so.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- In the event of a change in control of the site PharmPsych.com resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, bankruptcy, etc
Newsletters & Emails to You
At registration and at various times as you use the PharmPsych Web Sites, you will be given the option of providing us with Personal Information in order to receive recurring informational/promotional newsletters – such as a newsletter relating to a specific health condition – via email from PharmPsych and/or directly from third parties. In the PharmPsych site, you can also click the "RSS Feed" link in any page/posting, and PharmPsych will send you an email summary.
When you sign up for our email newsletters or at any time, you can choose to opt out of receiving additional promotional newsletters from PharmPsych or our Sponsors.
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter by:
Sometimes we use files from other companies (called third-party cookies) to help us see where people go on our website, to improve our services. Third-party cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, and the third party can not figure out who you are, or contact you.
Links to Other Sites
Sometimes, we link to other sites. PharmPsych does not make these sites, and we cannot be held liable for what they post on their sites.
Contacting the Website
Last updated April 2013
Registration confirmation will be emailed to you.